4.20.2011

currently..

listening to...



Okay, so here's what's to come.
 -I'll be posting a few before and after pictures of the custom motorcycle seat that I did for Aaron, maybe tonight.. maybe tomorrow. 
-Aaron and I have a few projects that we're working on together. A classic phonograph and a vintage dining room table. As soon as those are done, they will be posted as well. It's been a slow start getting into this re-vamping deal, mostly because of his full time schedule and my procrastination (I know, I need to stop that. and i will, but my life and mind are all over the place at the moment).
-I'm working as much as possible over the next 2-3 months so I can finally start saving for my trip back to Chicago (and my new sleeve). 
-I'm also trying to get back into retail, in a full-time position, with benefits and a salary. To be completely honest, i'm tired of gambling on my income and i'd really like to get into a position that I can grow in and learn from.


So that's that. I'll be back on here soon. 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment