8.03.2011

Vintage: Roller Derby Girls















I've started taking a roller derby class at the beginning of July. It's A LOT harder than it looks. Skating is still something I'm trying to get good at every time I'm on the track. I'd really like to try out for it at the end of the year, but I'm thinking I'm going to wait, take the same course over again and the intermediate course after that, and then I'll see where my skill level is at. It's definetly something I'll have to practice everyday, but with this heat, I think I'm just going to have to wait until it cools down a bit. 

Roller derby was always something I've been interested in. What girl doesn't want to kick ass, have fun, and make friends with a diverse group of strong girls? If you haven't been to a bout yet, you need to get to one!

No comments:

Post a Comment